TLB in Farming
What is a TLB?
A tractor-loader-backhoe, or more commonly referred to in the industry as a TLB, is a multipurpose and versatile machine that is often used in farming when digging and the moving of rubble and sand is required. TLBs are extremely manoeuvrable and are used across a number of industries.
What is the purpose of a TLB in farming?
TLBs perform a host of tasks and are key pieces of machinery that are designed and used in farming for the following tasks:
- Clearing: Rocks, tree stumps, and rough terrain are but a few things that TLBs can move around.
- Spreading: The perfect tool to spread material or dirt fill like sand and rocks.
- Filling: Moving soil or materials to fill large holes.
- Transportation: For the moving of building materials and equipment.
- Digging: TLBs can be used for digging projects that don't require an excavator.
Give Us a Call Now