A1 Rigging & Engineering are specialists in servicing, repairing and maintaining all makes of plant and lifting equipment, particularly:
• bulk material handling equipment such as Rotary wagon tipplers and rotor side wagon tipplers,
• we also supply a wide range of spare parts for all makes of wagon tipplers.
We have highly qualified and experienced engineering teams and a well equipped workshop, which gives us the capacity to successfully perform mechanical maintenance and repair tasks of any size.
We have a 24-hour bulk material handling breakdown service. Call us any time!
Please visit our gallery to view our recent projects...
Newly Added Services:
• onsite hydraulic high torqueing (up to 4500 newton metres),
• onsite Line boring (range 37mm up to 180mm), Facing (range 40mm up to 250mm).
• Building rubble and rock crushing
• Building demolition and site clearing
• Site clearing and bulk earthworks
Special Maintenance Packages:
A1 Rigging & Engineering offers special maintenance packages to clients. In terms of these agreements we perform monthly quality inspections on equipment and plant to ensure that they remain in an optimal state of performance at all times.
The maintenance agreement ensures that all possible faults in plant and equipment are traced, identified and repaired proactively and in time, before major expensive and unexpected breakdowns cause big losses.
On request we also test and certify all makes of lifting equipment.
We safely and securely relocate all bulk material handling equipment and are experts in on site machine moving.